INTIMATIONS FOR 24th March
1. Ceres Soup Lunches in Village Café on Mondays 12noon-130pm
2. Café at Springfield every Wednesday 10.30 -12 noon.
3. Afternoon Tea at Kemback Hall in aid of Hall Fund Saturday 30th March 2-4pm
4. Prayer Group: Weekly prayer meetings resume in Kemback church on Wednesday at 10.30amNext monthly Prayer Group meeting will be in Kemback church on Tuesday 2nd April. All welcome. Housegroup meets on Tuesday, 10.00am when we begin our Celtic Lent study. Anyone interested is welcome to join us.
5. Dundee Refugee Support. We will be taking donations of clothing, camping equipment, bedding, mobility aids, etc., through to Dundee on the first Wednesday of each month. Please check the notice board for further details or contact Myra Todd on 01334 828284.
6. The Guild meets at 2pm in Kemback Church on Monday 25th March.
7. NEWSLETTER: A Newsletter is being prepared for issue prior to Easter. Please send short newsy articles relating to the Church's activities and any intimations of events coming up, to email@example.com by Saturday 30th March 2019. The Newsletter will be of a shorter format than the previous magazine, so articles may need to be edited to fit the space available.
8. Kemback Hall Thursdays 7.15-8.15pm. Exercise to music of the 40's, 50's and 60's. The class will resume on Thursday 28th March with our instructor, physiotherapist Elaine Hughes. Please register in advance with Sheena Sturrock, email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The Annual Stated Meeting of the congregation will take place after 11.00am morning worship at Ceres on Sunday 31st March.
10. Next Sanctuary takes place in Ceres Church Wednesday 27th March at 12noon (followed by soup) and at 6.30pm (followed by coffee.) The Church will, of course, be open all day every day as usual.
11. Session meets on Wednesday 10th April at 7pm in the Manse.
12. Volunteers required to help with the Easter Egg hunt on the afternoon of Easter Sunday 21st March and also for leaflet distribution in Ceres before the event. Please speak to Jim.