|INTIMATIONS FOR 20th JANUARY
1. Ceres Soup Lunches in Village Café on Mondays 12noon-130pm
2. Kemback Hall Burns Supper, 11th January. Many thanks to all for their attendance and support. The evening, with Jim proposing the Immortal Memory, was a great success. The sum of £455.00 was raised.
3. Café at Springfield every Wednesday 10.30 -12 noon.
4. There will be a brief session meeting next Sunday after the 11am service at Ceres.
5. The Guild meets at 2pm in Kemback Church Hall on Monday 28th January: Myra Todd will speak on the subject of Underwater Photography.
6. The Kirk Session meets to look at the accounts on Thursday, 28th February at 7pm in the Manse.
7. The Gathering – prayer and planning this evening at the manse:
Prayer from 6.15pm, planning from 7pm. All welcome.
8. Call for Volunteers (Children’s Workers) - Helpers are required to assist with Messy Church and with the Youth Group. A safeguarding disclosure is required. To find out what is involved, and to get application forms, please send your e-mail address to email@example.com
9. Next Sanctuary takes place in Ceres Church Wednesday 30th January at 12noon (followed by soup) and at 6.30pm (followed by coffee.) The Church will, of course, be open all day every day as usual.
10. Urgent: Would anyone willing to share in the printing of the weekly order of service please contact Jim Campbell? (This can be done either on the vestry photocopier in Ceres or on a home printer/ copier.)